Benefits of aromatherapy?*
Aromatherapy can help:
- reduce stress, relieve anxiety and ease depression
- support and strengthen the immune system
- reduce inflammation and pain
- boost energy levels
- improve focus and concentration
- ease digestive discomfort
Some of the ailments/symptoms/conditions that can be treated with aromatherapy are:
- headaches, migraines, insomnia
- colds and flu, viral and bacterial infections, fungal infections
- respiratory conditions such as sinus congestion, coughs, sore throat, earache
- digestive issues such as bloating, constipation and diarrhoea, cramps, colic, tummy bugs
- skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap
- PMS symptoms, hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues
Widespread acceptance of essential oils, both within and outside of the scientific community has led many to choose this more natural approach to health and wellbeing.
Aromatherapy can be used at home safely, as long as the guidelines are followed. Essential oils can be easily incorporated into everyday life to address various minor symptoms and conditions. As a complementary therapy and under the guidance of a qualified Aromatherapist it can be used alongside conventional medicine to provide relief from the side effects of certain medication and treatments and increase the quality of a person’s life.
*The information in this section of the article is of an holistic nature and doesn’t serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. In cases of serious medical condition always seek advice from a medical professional.