Some things you should know about homeopathy
- Homeopathy treats all kinds of acute, infectious, emotional, psychological and chronic diseases.
- Homeopathy advocates a holistic and comprehensive view of health, taking into account the specific circumstances of each individual, their integration into the inner nature and particular balance of each agency.
- It is considered as a non-aggressive, moderate and respectful benign medical practice to the individual and their body
- The active substances or principles used by homeopathy to cure are obtained with dilution in water or alcohol which is known as a “mother tincture” and has an animal, vegetable or mineral origin.
- The more dilute the active ingredient is, the more powerful it is
- Homeopathy is indicated for all types of individuals, regardless of age, sex, or specific circumstances
- Homeopathy is safe and can be used on children and even babies as there are no side effect It is non-invasive, non-addictive and simple to use. It can be used with other types of medicines and it’s even safe to use in pregnancy. It’s a holistic treatment that stimulates the body’s own healing power by identifying and addressing the cause rather than suppressing the symptoms.
I have been treating adults, children and babies for over 27 years and I am confident I can make a real difference with a holistic approach to your wellbeing.
Please contact Dr. F. Perez for a no obligation consultation, available weekly on Thursdays and Fridays at Cranleigh Pharmacy.
*I would not advise people to discontinue any treatment prescribed by their doctor, instead I strongly advocate an integrated approach to healthcare, where complementary and conventional medicines are used responsibly together to provide the best care for the patient. Dr. Michael F Perez MD MARH is an allopathic doctor not registered with the General Medical Council. Any views or advice in this article should not be taken as a substitute for medical advice or treatment, especially if you know you have a specific health complaint. Please consult your doctor or homeopath for your particular case.